In our best effort to maintain the safety of our students, staff, officials, and guests, the following guidelines will be strictly enforced at all Jesuit Athletic events during the spring of 2021. Thank you for your help in ensuring a safe physical environment.
- Face coverings (over the nose and mouth) shall be required as a condition of all guest coming and going from the stadium, and movement throughout the stadium, as well as any time guests are unable to maintain the recommended physical distance from others who are not in their same household.
- School and athletics staff are required to wear masks at all times.
- All staff and guests are expected to follow CDC-recommended social distancing guidelines by maintaining a distance of six (6) feet from non-family members.
- Physical distancing between guests must be followed for queuing lines at points-of-sale and restrooms, and when entering and exiting the stadium.
- Seating will only be permitted in designated areas.
- Group gatherings within the stadium are prohibited and groups of non-family spectators will not be permitted to sit together.
- Limited concessions will be offered.
Any person not wearing a proper face covering (over the nose and mouth) or unable to follow distancing guidelines will be asked to leave campus. The School will comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act in the development and implementation of all procedures/protocols. Parents are expected to help support and enforce these guidelines with their children.
Thank you again for ensuring a safe atmosphere for all participants and fans.
- Tickets are available online only. There are NO SALES AT THE GATE and NO CASH TRANSACTIONS. Tickets will go on sale Thursday March 25. There are no refunds or exchanges on the tickets. Purchase tickets online at Ticket Purchases
- No crossover between the East side & West side of the Stadium will be allowed
- No re-entry to the Stadium without the re-purchase of a ticket
- No outside food or drink
- Only vendors with prior approval from Jesuit Dallas may distribute information/merchandise at
- No pets and/or live mascots will be allowed.
- All Jesuit Dallas policies regarding banned substances, such as tobacco, alcohol, and e-cigs will
be strictly enforced.
- Postell Stadium has a no bag policy beginning in Fall of 2018, with the exception of plastic
storage bags, clear vinyl or plastic totes (mesh is not allowed), small clutch purses, and diaper
bags when accompanied by an infant or young child. All bags are subject to search. NO
BACKPACKS, BRIEF CASES, CAMERA BAGS, DRAWSTRING BAGS AND/OR COOLERS WILL BE
ALLOWED, UNLESS PREVIOUSLY APPROVED BY JESUIT ATHLETICS, e.g. members of the media
with a proper field pass and their camera bags. All bags are subject to search.