- Individual Events are open to all-comers. Field will be limited to sixteen contestants in the 100m, 200m, 400m, 100/300m Hurdles (prelims with 2 heats) and 800m (1 heat finals only) accepted in seed order
- Field will be limited to 24 contestants in the 1600m, 3200m and Field Events.
- Relays are by invitation only (finals only).
- All seed times will be verified through TXMileSplit and against the Area Leaders List and other State and National rankings to ensure the best possible competition in all events.
- Entries are due by noon on Monday, March 21st. Entries will be accepted in pace order up to event limits described above. A Start List will be published on JesuitSheanerRelays.com at 5:00 pm Monday, March 21st.
- Open Registration (no unattached athletes allowed)
- Division 6A Boys
Division 5A Boys and Under
- Minimum Entry standards are 18’0 for Long Jump and 38’0 for Triple Jump.
Minimum Entry standards are 40’0 for Shot Put and 120’0 for Discus.
- Minimum Entry standard for the 800m is 2:10.0
Minimum Entry standard for the 1600m is 5:00.0